Friday, February 24, 2012

PAUSE AND THINK…


My meditations this morning and I thought I should share it; have fun reading and I hope you get something out of it like I did!

You know how you always like to know what’s ahead of you….

-Easy now, don’t jump the gun… For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Ditch the apprehension, get excited!

You know when you have that feeling like you are struggling with something and it seems like no one is interested in what you are going through?

-I want you to stop struggling, let go and let me catch you, let me hold you, and take you through this challenge step by step so you are tried and tested; through and through.

You know how you feel when you have poured out your heart to someone and the person takes that information to someone else and it becomes their ‘gist’?

-I want you to be able to pour out your heart to me, I listen, I’m your friend, I’m interested and I’ll only tell people who I know can help you (*winks*)

When you feel hurt by someone you love and the feelings of resentment keep swelling within you and you really don’t know what to do;

-Turn to me, I am your healer. Talk to me, I know your thoughts and I definitely have a way forward for you.

When you feel like all your friends have left you, they don’t call you, they don’t seem to care and making new ones is proving difficult;

-I am here for you. I am the friend who is forever near. You need no airtime to talk to me!

When you have some weird thoughts going through your mind that you can’t even share with anyone tell me about them, I know your thoughts.

When you are confused on a certain issue and are expecting me to thunder from heaven, in that loud voice, saying, ‘my daughter, this is what you should do…’;

- It’s not like I can’t do that, however, I need you to pause and not focus on the challenge. Listen for me to direct you. Be anxious for nothing, the anxiety hinders you from hearing my voice. Take a bold step forward in faith and clarity would come. Remember when the Israelites were standing the red sea before them, the Egyptians behind them, Moses said, ‘stand still and you’ll see the salvation of the Lord’; I said, GO FORWARD.

When it seems to you like your prayer points to me are the same, all you do is re-word it so it does not sound like repetition… and you keep wondering if I heard or if you’ve still got a long way to go on the “keep asking… and you shall receive” timeline?

-I know! I heard you the first time. There are several reasons you have not ‘seen’ a response; retune your focus - not on the physical but the spiritual... You probably need to hear this again... I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU... I’m working it all out. Oh that the eyes of your understanding would be enlightened- then, you’ll know that I don’t stall!

(Image source: "http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=1539">Image: xedos4 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment